Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Too quiet

My sister and I are wondering why the other bloggers aren't posting anything.
My sister does not like.
She says she's going to come out with a super blog. I don't know why.

I miss real communication. Person to person. Real life. It's more fun that way. Apparently now they have like online bars and stuff? IDK but the newspaper was talking about how lazy people are and don't go out anymore. Like they'd rather go to an online bar with their friends and have a drink with them in front of the computer. Odd. And other sites, too, but all I could think of was the bar example.

Or Wii. I mean it's fun and everything but wouldn't you rather play sports and get some fresh air at the same time and feel the sun on your face? I would.

Anyways, time to go back to my books. I deleted my fb for a reason. And I don't want to ban myself from reading blogs. ;) Anyways, discuss, but I shan't join you.

Shan't is such a funny word. I don't even know how to spell it. Am I right?

5 comments:

PerplxinTexan♥ said...

Actually eharmoney just had a free communication weekend. Does that count?

Seriously though, I've been posting more you girlies just aren't stopping by. :(

Summer's weird like that anyways people have different lives, with the different seasons.

Saafir said...

Ever walked in a silent night and can only hear crickets or just hear the wind passing slowly and making leaves sway?
that is how the other bloggers are quiet, i don't know where everyone else

Artistic Logic said...

ur cute

Strawberrylife said...

Is it shalln't? That's even worse!! lol.
I stopped blogging (in case you were talking about me...probably not) because i was trying to write, but then i came back after 5 days of missing it.
I want to delete my facebook too. I did just delete one of my "friends" but ... at least I can see some old people I like (not old as in their age, old as in our friendship)
I get annoyed when my fave bloggers have a day off. I'm like What?

Farnnay said...

I like the word shan't.