Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Daddy's Little Girl


So here I am, awake at this God awful hour of 6 a.m. during my summer vacation. My dad has an appointment for a colonoscopy at the hospital. And he cant operate a vehicle. So being the awesome daughter that I am and because I love him so much, I volunteered to drive him to his appointment and back.

How does he reciprocate his love and appreciation for his beloved child?

He called me a Neanderthal!


...............

Okay, maybe he didnt call me a neanderthal.

But he mumbled it as I walked by.

Eye dee kay.

I'm bleary eyed, hungry, and stomach- achey.

Maybe I'm the one that shouldn't operate a vehicle.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to do this in 2 weeks, same time too. Is your dad still loopy?

Artistic Logic said...

hmm doesn't sound like your dad

hope it went well iA

Kate said...

Was there are reason that he mumbled this? It seems sort of out of place!

Mutmainnah said...

Hhahahah
That's Abba

Chuckle said...

Maybe because you were on the computer at 6 a.m. in the morning?

and that's a way of expressing his lovvvee!