Since I got back from the trip all I've been doing is eating, sleeping, and peeing.
I cant seem to do anything else. I haven't even properly said hello to my dad yet. I feel so exhausted.
This trip was my first trip anywhere (on my own, that is). It was...different.
I live such a sheltered life, and a lot of things I did were "firsts". I de-virginized myself (Ummm that sounds weird, but I couldn't think of anything else)
- First time at a beach (We went to Coney Island...kinda)
- First time on a plane (CC told me that when the plane takes off its a gradual increase. It SOOO was NOT!) I wish I could post the video of my freak out, but gotta keep it anonymous..sorryyy
- First time being "randomly searched" at an airport. (I felt like an idiot until I saw them randomly searching an old lady, and man was that old lady pissed that they made her stand up from her wheelchair.She kept saying "This is preposterous". hahahhaha)
- First time on a ferry
- First time going to a club (comedy club)
- First time staying out until 3 in the morning
I hated NYC in the beginning. I did get homesick and got irritated with small and minor things. I kept saying I would never want to live there.Its really loud, people are extremely rude, and there are weirdos everywhere.
However the guys there are absofreakinglutely GORGEOUS.I've never been boy crazy like I was there..My friends and I tried to be as discrete as possible when pointing out a hot guy to each other, so we dubbed hot guys as "Nates" in reference to Nate from Gossip Girl...
Our convos would go something like this:
"Nate on the left. Blue shirt"
"OMGGGG. Asian Nate/Brown-Desi Nate. Preppy Nate."
Sigh. I miss the Nates the most.
Anyways, commuting to places is so easy, and its just so lively. Theres always something to do and people to see.
And the city grows on you.
The subway system was confusing as all hell. But alas, I sorta understood it on our last day there. Yayy me :)
I might regret posting this statement, later: But I kinda wouldn't mind living/moving there.
P.S. 90% of NYPD are Nates! We kept asking them for directions ;)