Girl in Stiletto tagged the blog with The List of 8's.The rules are:
1. Mention the person that tagged you
2. Complete the list of 8's
3. Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends. Go and tell them you tagged them!
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. This horrible finals week to end to I can finally see my friends
2. Wearing my yummy dresses and shoes. :)
3. All the time I can spend cooking and baking this break
4. Going places
5. Relaxing and Enjoying it instead of worrying about studying. Fat chance that'll happen.
6. Getting caught up with other people's blogs.
7. Finishing my final year, God Willing.
8. Spending time with the family.
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up early
3. Ate chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
4. Played Mario with my little sister
5. Tried the chips ahoy white chocolate fudge cookies. Not as good as the original but everyone else loved them.
6. Replied to facebook messages. finally.
7. Remembered I had a twitter account and updated
8. Went to a party
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Wish I could fast forward my life to the point where I'm done with residency,
2. I wish I had a bottomless bank account where I could go on a fun shopping spree. And of course give most of that away to people who need it.
3. I wish I was smart. I have a good memory but not when it comes to the books. I have to work hard. I wish it was a bit easier for me.
4. Eat whatever I wanted and never gain weight.
6. Have nothing to worry about.
7. Sneeze. Right now I feel like I have to but it won't come out.
8. Work out. I am too too lazy.
8 shows I watch:
1. I don't really watch a certain tv show. but in India all we look up is 90210 for some reason. lol.
2. ok I guess I'll list shows I like. Simpsons
3. The Office
4. Ugly Betty
5. I think there are a million funnier newer shows out there but this is all I know right now.
6. I like cooking shows, too :)
8 wonderful blogger friends I tag:
I tag anyone who reads this and wants to do this. I don't know who has been tagged and who hasn't and who enjoys doing that and who doesn't. So if you like doing stuff like this then I tag YOU.