1. Wear tank tops and Aladdin pants under your jilbab (outer cover)
2. Wear sun block then use oil pads to wipe away the grease after 5 minutes
3. Don’t walk next to smelly men
4. Wear a fake wedding band so smelly men don’t try to walk next to you
5. Don’t swing your arms when walking
6. Take an afternoon nap from 1-3 pm
7. Get your groceries delivered up to you from the downstairs convenient store
8. Powder your inner thighs frequently
9. Stand in random nice shops for frequent free AC breaks when walking downtown
10. Run all your errands past 7 pm
Guys, it’s getting so hot here. It was 104 degrees yesterday. It was so hot that even the nasty stray dogs were lethargic and not chasing cats.
So I move out of my apartment today into another one down the street. I'm so excited! Only one little problem...how do I get all my suitcases down the street? Do I walk them 5 minutes there and get my bags dusty? Or do I call a cab and tell him to take me a 30 second drive down the street so he can get paid only 50 cents? I guess I'll figure it out after my cold shower ...