Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hasn't started to make sense of the world yet but thinks it's beautiful all the same.

I used to be able to do all sorts of weird things like this when I was a kid. Why do we lose our flexibility as we get older?
Hmph, the world is so much fun when you're upside down. I know you get what I mean.

Anyways, this was my day with my niece. I love Fridays and I feel completely relaxed when I get home from work. Today, I tried to take pictures of her while she kept giving me ultimatums like: "Just ONE more picture and that's IT Ani "(that's what she calls me). I tried to engage her in a conversation but she's too smart and figured me out.
I don't ever make her pose, I learned my lesson long ago. Posing for some reason, is a highly annoying thing to kids and actually I think they look best when they're doing exactly what they do naturally. (Same goes for adults by the way, posed pictures are so ... boring, no?)

Anyways I wasn't even supposed to write all this but I guess I started rambling. So, how was your Friday?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get really awkward posing, and so I always end up making funny faces. I am cross-eyed with my tongue sticking out in most pictures.

Girl On A Journey said...

Lol this is soo tweet - My nephew does weird things too

Artistic Logic said...

cheryl, me too...except i usually just end up looking like the hunchback of notre dame....

girl on a journey: thanks n i bet he does

mary evelyn said...

GREAT picture!

and my friday was wonderful. not going to work makes for a great day :o)

Artistic Logic said...

mary: lucky you!! i wish i had friday off ... i probably work in the only company in the USofA where Friday is another work day and not a free day...i like it but sometimes i wish i could just relax...