Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All you will ever need to know

Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings on him,narrates from his Lord, mighty is He and majestic, that God said,

"My slaves, I have forbidden injustice to Myself and have forbidden it between you, so do not wrong each other. My slaves, all of you are astray except for whomever I guide, so seek guidance from Me, I will guide you. My slaves, all of you are hungry except for whomever I feed, so ask me to feed you, I will feed you. My slaves, all of you are naked except for whomever I clothe, so seek clothing from Me, I will clothe you.

My slaves, truly you miss the way by night and day and I forgive wrong actions altogether, so ask for My forgivness; I will forgive you. My slaves, you can not reach My harm so that you could harm Me, and you can never attain My benefit so that you could benefit Me. My slaves, even if the first and last of you, your human beings and your Jinn were according to the most God-fearing heart of any one man among you, that would not increase anything in My kingdom.

My slaves, even if the first and last of you, your human beings and your Jinn were according to the most wicked of any one man among you, that would not decrease anything in My kingdom. My slaves, even if the first and last of you, your human beings and your Jinn were to stand on one flat piece of land and they were to ask Me and I gave each one of them what he asked for, that would not decrease what I have except as the needle does when it is entered into the sea.

My slaves, they are only your actions which I enumerate for you, then later I will repay you for them. So whoever finds good then let him praise Allaah, and whoever finds other than that then let him not blame anyone but himself."
(Muslim narrated it.)

7 comments:

Farnnay said...

I liked this :)

But I kinda wish you wouldve expressed your thoughts with it!

Artistic Logic said...

i agree with ^! =)

provoking invoking said...

all this medical school application crap is killing me :(. i cant handle CC killing me too.. yea

also i have nothing else to say. its "all you will ever need to know" about the one God, and life.

The Demigoddess said...

Didn't mean to be nitpicky but why the references to "Slaves". Just curious.

Heckety said...

That puts us in perspective against the Eternal, and Eternity. Very necessary.
Hope the studies are progressing...

provoking invoking said...

Demigoddess: good question. in islam we all belong to God. everyone is a slave to something (sometimes oneself), and Muslims should see themselves as slaves to the one God, the only being that is worthy of worship and ownership.

Faith said...

Demigoddess:
If your referencing to human pride by your question, in Islam.. it’s all about humbleness. you call your yourself slave of God just to admit your weakness and God’s power over you. This word doesn’t mean you’re a no body or you’re degraded. On the contrary; it means we’re all equal in God’s judgment. Even . Prophets and angels are called slaves. I’m a Muslim and I used to wonder myself ;)