We all have things that piss us off. Here are mine:
1. Slobs: Messy is okay. As long as your stuff is all clean. Occasionally. But dirty is a whole other story. We can't be friends. Sorry.
2. When I'm having a conversation with someone and a third person comes along and starts talking to me mid-conversation. It's different if there's something important that needs to be said. But if they repeatedly call my name and poke and prod me until I go, "WHAT!?" And they're like, "Look! I have ten fingers!" then I get annoyed.
3. Hair in the drain: *barf* I brush my hair before showering to get any loose strands out. I can't even stand my own hair in the drain.
4. Canceled plans: Story of my life. *sigh* Which is why when I try not to make plans. Everyone is so busy. Ugh. So winging it is way better.
5. People who take things, use them, break them and act like they don't know what you're talking about. MEAN. This has become a recent pet peeve.
I can't think of other stuff that bothers me as much as these five. I'm sure I have quirks that drive people crazy. Like meowing. IDK why I meow. But I'm Italian, now, after PI informed me that Italian cats go "Miao". Share some of yours. :)
Images taken from We Heart It And and I love this one: