- Ramadan begins on September 1st. And thanks to Falling Up's post, I made a Ramadan resolution list that I intend on fulfilling, God willing.
- My oldest sister, Sue, and Billy(my niece and nephew), are coming home from their overseas trip. I really missed those kids.
- Controlled Chaos is back from her never-ending vacation. Thank God! Trying to manage this blog with a bunch of lazy writers, was just not my cup of tea. (No offense guys!) And theres a slight chance that I kinda sorta maybe possibly could have missed her. Just a tad bit.
- Read as many books as I possibly could.
- Looking forward to my last semester as an undergrad, God willing.
- And I don't care how old I am, back to school shopping will never get old. And let me tell you the sales were pretty darn good! Just ask Artistic Logic ;)
- Also looking forward to and excited about the new seasons of Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, and Desperate Housewives. And the series premiere and return of 90210!!!!!!! I know these shows are pretty scandalous,but they are so addictive. (Their addictiveness in no way justifies their scandalousness though. Just saying.)
- The fall season is almost here. So that means we're almost done with this hot, humid, sticky, and annoying summer weather. And maybe, just maybe, my summer allergies will end.
- And lastly, there is a slight chance that I might have an extra two weeks off before I start Student Teaching, seeing as how my University Student Teaching director still has not placed me in a school or a school district. Let's see how that goes.
Ok so it's not exactly the perfect-est ending; so long as I'm content, that's all that matters.
And I'm content. Kind of.