Friday, June 27, 2008

Me.



So it's 1:25 am right now and I can't sleep so I thought I might share something i've begun to think about recently.

I have come to a realization, one that changes my life, completely. There is no-one I have to be, nothing I have to do to just be. I don't know if that makes sense but, I realize that I am completely and utterly perfect, whole and complete, just the way that I am right now at this very moment in time and if I never changed a thing about myself I would still be perfect, whole and complete. That realization is incredibly amazing to me. I don't have to live up to any expectations I don't have to prove myself to anyone, there is nothing I have to do in this world. That of course doesn't mean that I won't, it just means that I don't have to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your thought... i would call this nirvana ... shine on luv :)

controlled chaos said...

Loved it. Deep and beautiful. Just like you...not.
But seriously did love it.