Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm so out of it

I'm back from India. I am such a FOB, a term many use to describe people from back home. Fresh Off the Boat.

Anyways, we got a van. And it's so...advanced for me. Like the key isn't really a key. The end is some plastic crap. And there's the two DVD players and IDK what else. Anyways, I didn't know wth to do with the dumb "key" and my mom's looking at me like she would a little fobby girl and she's all omg FU you don't know anything. aelkvglag.

And then I was driving of course, and OMG there's a camera that comes shows you the back of the car when you're in reverse.

I'm so slow. How long as this stuff been around?

Happy Friday.

ps - I am proud to be a FOB, btw :)

3 comments:

Nomadic Cognition said...

LOL I read FU as if your mom swore and you and I'm thinking whaaa!?! Then I realized it stood for Falling Up....

Its okay, sometimes FOBs can be cool? :)

C said...

Asalaamu Alaikum

lol, how long have you been gone?

Farnnay said...

i wish i had a car that let me see things while im reversing.