Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...



It's snowing so much here. Where I am.

I just hope school is closed.

For a week.

But that's asking for too much.

So I'm just asking for school to be closed for a day. JUST ONE DAY. Please Dear God.

If we can close school cause of a gas leak, SURELY we can close school because of snow. That's supposedly going to turn into ice overnight.

I got a text from my co-worker:

If we have school tomorrow, I'm kicking the principal's $%#

And my response:

I'll join you!
-----

Update: We got a snow day!!!!

5 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

aww I hope it closes!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! =)

Farnnay said...

It did!!!!! :) THANKS MELANIE :)

MarjnHomer said...

everything close but wayne state..lol

supreem said...

awww. Some schools delay those announcements. Lol. My sister drove all the way to her school, almost 45 minutes away without traffic or snow... only to find out it was closed....

Kate said...

Yea, it's the best part of teaching!